WiP's

So I have a few WIPs today that I thought I'd share with you all today.


The first may only look like a ball of yarn but I had just frogged it to start over I'm attempting to make a hood/cowl for myself since I can't wear hats because of my hair. And it wasn't wide enough for what I wanted, so I had to frog it. So hopefully I'll have a little more substance on this one to show you soon.


The next two are dishcloths that I'm working on. The orange one is my own pattern of hdc (half double crochet) and tr (treble crochet) alternating rows.
The red one however is a pattern I found on a blog called The Good Life, and I really liked the pattern so I thought I'd try it. I like how it's working up so far, hopefully I'll be able to finish in the next day or so. :)






 This next one is a mystery WIP, see if you can guess what it is before I finish it? So far this is all that I've done on it so far. As soon as I'm finished and have it all put together I'll link you to the pattern and such.
I hope you all have a good evening, and a blessed week!

Sola fide
Bliss

Comments

  1. I really like the stitch on the red one...are you making a bumble bee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and the dish cloth pattern is really beautiful. Please show a photo when you have it all stitched up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I deff will show a photo when I'm done. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things