Hay Fever and Mood Blocks 17-19

Hi everyone! Seems I'm a bit behind with my mood blocks, but that's okay. In general my days have been 'red' because of my annoying hay fever. It's the dead of winter and I'm suffering from allergies! And the meds I take make me wanna sleep and just do nothing. xD So I made a few blocks this morning, and here they are!
January 23, 2014 Mood Color: Yellow, Creative
 January 22, 2014 - Mood Color Red, Sick

 January 21, 2014 Mood Color Red (Yes, I promise it's red!) - Sick

There you have it ladies and gents, my latest mood blocks. I think I've got enough to start joining them. I'm thinking either 10 or 15 across but I haven't decided yet. ...we'll see!

Sole Fide
Bliss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things