Crochet Mood Blanket 2014

I have started my first large scale project for this year, and only time will tell if I'll be able to complete it. 

I was inspired by a few posts about this project on Tumblr. After a little bit of research I found out that the idea of the project is that you make a square each day (or week) in a color that represents your mood. I've chosen to make a square each day that represents my mood or state of mind. It should be interesting and I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up with it as the year goes on.  
I've decided to use Made in K-town an African flower square, and the majority of the blocks will be a single color. Multi-color blocks may happen, you never know. 

I've set up a list of colors as a guideline for my moods. The lists will probably grow with time though, and it'll probably become a little more..put together, but this will do for now. ^^ 


Anyway, I've done squares for Jan 1st and the 2nd. 

January 1, 2014 - Mood Color Green, New beginning. 

January 2, 2014 - Mood Color Yellow, Creative

So there you are my first blocks for my mood blanket! :D 


Sola Fide
Blissy


Comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things