Mood Afghan block 4 -

So...Because of the size problem with the first three blocks, I re-made all of them. And I managed to make them all the same size. The green and yellow one took an extra row to make them work, but that's okay, as long as they are the same size right?

Here is yesterday's Block

January 4th, 2014 Mood Color: Multi-color, I was in a random mood, so I did random colors.
Yarn: I love this Yarn  in Elements
Hook: 4.00mm

Now the remade blocks :) 
Red Heart Super Saver in Burgundy 
Red heart Love in - Unsure of the actual color
I Love this Yarn in - Not sure exactly for this one either. 























































Until later!
Sola Fide
Blissy

Comments

  1. Thanks! I wasn't sure how the yarn was going to work up, but I think it worked up rather interestingly. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the random one turned out Bliss...and your remakes look really nice as well...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things