Mood Afghan Blocks, 9, 10 & 11

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted up. I was very unmotivated to even work on them. But I've caught up so here they are.

January 8, 2014 Mood Block Color - Variegated, I was in a mood that didn't fit any of my other colors.
Yarn: I love this Yarn in Songbird stripe.

 January 9, 2014 Mood Block Color - White, Empty
Yarn: Redheart super saver - Aran (The block isn't actually as white as the photo shows. Too much post processing there.)

 Januray 10, 2013 Mood Block Color - Gray, Down/depressed.
Yarn: Redheart super saver in Charcoal.



In the next few days or possibly weeks I may not follow my mood chart exactly, it depends on how quickly I can accept and deal with the fact that I'm unable to go back to College this semester. And I really don't want a blanket full of gray blocks. So the colors may not always reflect my mood.

Sola Fide
Bliss

Comments

  1. Don't let college get you down! -hugs- This really is a cool project. I like the idea of a color scheme meaning something even more personal than "I like these colors". Keep it up and hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are coming along nicely...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things