Hats and Hoods

What I worked on most of last night was a skull cap for my Mom to sleep in.  I think I did a rather good job of it really.

I used Yarn Bee yarn in Forest. I had originally planned to use this yarn for a 12x12 block, but I was unable to do so, because it just wouldn't work up properly. It was soft and perhaps too thin, or too heavy. So, I made a hat.

After this, I'm putting all other projects on hold until I finish my squares for the swap I'm in. I have roughly 4 squares to finish and I need to get them knocked out so I can get them shipped off to their owners. 
Wish me luck!
Sola Fide
Bliss

Comments

  1. I love the hat Bliss and is just perfect for these super cold nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D thanks!! I'm hoping I have enough to make myself one now...but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things