Mood Afghan Blocks 12 - 16

Hi yo! How is everyone doing?  I'm doing alright I got a little behind on my blocks this week, I did some major cleaning and revamping of my yarn storage over the weekend and my sister had surgery on Monday, it went great, Praise God!  But enough of that I'm all caught up now. (Minus todays block the 16th) So without further ado, here are my most recent blocks!

January 11, 2014 Mood Color - Green, for Accomplished. I reorganized my whole room! It's great :)



January 12, 2014 Mood Color Blue, Sleep, I slept all day Sunday because of staying up all night because of cleaning. xD


January 13, 2014 Mood Color Purple, Blessed, My sister had surgery and all came out great so I feel rather blessed.




January 14, 2014 Mood Color variegated, I was lazy Tuesday and just didn't make a block. So I chose a varigated to stand in for 'lazy'. ^^


January 15, 2014 Mood Color Purple, Peaceful. It was a peaceful day, I was able to watch the livestream from my school and I finished the last season of Numb3rs.

I hope to update you on my other projects in a day or two.

Sole Fida
Bliss




Comments

  1. I love, love, love the varigated bock...they are all nice blocks and will look good when you put them all together in your blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mood afghan blocks. One of the shops here did something similar called a temperature scarf. Welcome to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things