Dish Cloths

I finished my dishcloths this morning, while watching a bit of Sherlock (BBC Version) So now I have two more cloths to add to my collection. My goal is to use up all the cotton yarn in my stash.

I loved the pattern for the red one which I shared earlier and I will most likely make a few more with that pattern. It worked up quickly when I actually set about to hook it. And I'm pleased with the results. The orange one is so - so but I was admittedly bored with working with the orange as I made an orange washcloth recently. And it was large enough because of the treble stitches.













Sola Fide
Bliss

Comments

  1. I love the red one! What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used this pattern http://heather-thegoodlife.blogspot.com/2010/10/29-stitches.html :D

      Delete
  2. I really like how the red one turned out Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things