F is for Flower & Footloose!



My apologies for being late on this post, yesterday was super busy with school things and I just didn't have time to work on anything, not even something as small as what I managed to do this morning. So, without further ado! 



A flower broach/pin/decoration! 

The pattern isn't mine, I found it on pinterest and I have tried to find it again but I haven't been able to, I've looked and looked...so if you see one that looks like this, link me back to it so I can credit the creator!

The pattern was really simple though. Just a magic circle 8 SC (single Crochet),  and then for the smaller round 4 DC (double crochet)  in each stitch and then for the larger one, 5 TC (triple crochet) in each stitch and that was pretty much it!



Footloose ya'll!! This movie is like my all time favorite movie. I love it so much...and Kevin Bacon!

 It's totally the hair... He's still so smexy to look at too, in my opinon.


Sola Fide
Blissy

Comments

  1. Your little flower broach is so cute, Bliss! The video clip is a blast from the past and it is hard not to get footloose when you watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the movie, loved all the dancing. Such a pretty flower, awesome color combination. Wouldn't it be a cute way to decorate a hat?

    Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute flower broach....and the movie is an all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the flower. Seems easy enough to make! It would be fun experimenting with various colors and types of yarn, too.
    Loved the Footloose video, which then took me to Dirty Dancing - one of my very favoritest movies in the whole entire world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty!! The flower and Kevin Bacon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I have the Footloose song stuck in my head. Everybody cut loose...

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things