E is for Earphones & Easter


I crocheted over my earbud wire so maybe it wouldn't get tangled so often!! I plan on doing my other set as well as the charging cable for my phone as well as I have time. (Also do you even know how hard it was to come up with a crochet idea for the letter E? Yeah...it was hard lol) 


Easter!!!

So, I don't really dress up for Easter...but I kind of did yesterday cause I felt amazing and had gotten enough sleep for the first time in over a week. :D And I felt particularly sassy and confident in myself. 




JESUS IS ALIVE!!!!!!!

Sola Fide
Blissy


Comments

  1. Hey sassy girl! You are so beautiful! I need to do my phone cord as well or maybe I should wait until summer break and let you do it for me.:) Love and miss you much B, love ya mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for being sassy! Earbuds...the way I perspire crocheting the cord to my earbuds wouldn't be a good idea, I usually only wear them when out walking for exercise.

    Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Crocheting earbuds...that just may work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things