A is for Ariel and Auvergnasse










Sola Fide
Blissy




Comments

  1. Ooh, I love those snowflakes! Great start to the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting your blog via the challenge and so glad because I recently started crocheting and I want to see more of your posts now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good way to start the challenge. Hope you can find lots of crocheting patterns. What I'd really like to know along with it though, is HOW to make it, too! Can you put directions on?

    Donna Smith
    www.mainelywrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. auvergnasse- what a wonderful word- it got be intrigued straightaway - had to quickly scroll down to see what it was all about

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely blog and a great snowflake design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely crochet pattern. So delicate. My daughter and I discuss the best Disney princesses. I like Ariel but she's not such a fan. I really like her on the TV show Once Upon a Time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things