D is for Dragon Coaster & Dirty Dancing









I love this movie, I know it backwards and front wards and everyotherwaywards. xD I've watched it so many times over the years. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." *swoons*  Amazing movie!

So was discussing my movie choice of the evening with my friend Nikki, and she proceeded to quote bits of the movie to me by memory. :D I'm not nearly that good lol but she did quote this one that I could say along with her; "Me? Im scared of everything I'm scared of who I am, what I did, what I saw but most of all I'm afraid of walking out of this room and never feeling the way I feel...when I'm with you."





Sola Fide 


Comments

  1. I always enjoyed that movie too. LOVE the colors in in your coasters, they really look perfect for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coasters! Hmmm I'm gonna try and watch that movie. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coasters Bliss...as you know already I too love that movie! Have not watched it in a while though, so maybe when you get home for the summer we can do a movie night and watch it together. Love you, mom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things