C is for Corner to Corner

Hi Guys!! Today is C2C Also known as Corner to Corner Crochet. I learned this stitch through a wonderful tutorial from Mikey at the Crochet Crowd


This is a little pouch I made up to hold my pads in my school bag. My messenger bag surprisingly lacks inside pockets that close, so the people behind me can see into my bag when they stand or whatnot. So...solution!




 Washcloths!! I've only made four thus far, but I plan on making a few more in the same colors. :D
Thanks for Stopping by!!




Sola Fide
 Blissy
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

Comments

  1. LOVE the blue and green, really makes the corner to corner design pop. I sometimes knit corner to corner washcloths, and I've made a few afghans that way as well. Adds some interest I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the corner to corner Bliss...I really need to learn to crochet this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice pattern. I may try this. Haven't crocheted for a long time, but maybe it's time to give it a go again. Loved it when I was doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stitches, Scraps and Sparkles in the Sun has crochet patterns for AtoZ also! Here's the link, in case you want to connect! http://sssinthesun.blogspot.com . I gave her your link also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't done corner to corner with crochet before but I have with knitting. It gives a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't done corner to corner with crochet before but I have with knitting. It gives a great effect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things