Yarn!!!

I'm alive! I promise! And, last week I got mail! Two bags of Stylecraft yarn! I was so excited! :D I'm so excited to try it out! I ordered it with a little of my tax return (what I had left after I put some away for school)  I was initially going to get the Lucy pack, because it's a pretty good deal, but then, I decided I wanted to mix and match my own colors, and so I did!

I got 24 skeins in total. 2 shades each of the colors. 1 orange, and 5 black.



Ruby decided she needed to be first and not the yarn. xD


I haven't decided yet what I'm going to make, but...we'll see soon!

Sola Fide
Bliss

Comments

  1. Yarn looks really good....as you know I am still waiting on mine to arrive...hopefully that will be soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things