Finished Blanket

What's up everyone!?

Well, Saturday was the baby shower and I managed to finish the blanket just in time to be able to give it away. I did a lot of the work while I was sitting up in the hospital with my mom.
I ended up not doing the granny stripe, mostly because I couldn't, for the life of me remember what size hook I was using. So I frogged it and started over.


Now for some pretties From the shower. :D 
My Little Alien

My Grandmother and me

My grandmother, cousin, baby cousin and myself. 

Cousin and Baby Bella

We are expecting more ice and snow, Not looking forward to it. I hope you all have a good week!

Sola Fide
Bliss

Comments

  1. Hello nice to meet you!! thank you by visited my blog, your blog is beautiful, i can see you have a beautiful princess, hugs to Granmother..and cousin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for dropping by for a visit!. :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the blanket finish. I do hope your Mom is doing well. Prayers and well wishes for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And my Mom is doing much better, pretty much fully recovered!

      Delete
  3. that's a beautiful blanket... and beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on the blanket, it looks so soft :) Such nice photos of your family ... the last shot with your cousin & baby is beautiful! It would make a beautiful print for giving. Hope your ice & snow isn't too severe, although the reports don't look good for your area. Stay safe. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, the blanket is soft, I kinda wanted to keep it. xD
      I dabble sort of in photography so I love it when I get such a perfect shot like that. :D I may have it printed up for her soon. The weather wasn't too bad, we got ice and such but it didn't stay for long which is great, because I'm VERY tired of all the snow and ice.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things