Video Moments


Hello my lovely readers! I hope you are all well and fine. I know it's been awhile since I've posted, life has been so very busy with classes and such, but this week is spring break! (though it's mostly over now) I'm working on queuing up a few posts for you guys to read, but until they are done and get posted here are some moments from the past couple of months that you might enjoy :D






This is International Students Week, and all those on stage are our International students. 
Hallelujah is the same in every language, did you know that? 


These two ladies are amazing, they wrote this song for our Fearless small group and I thought it was an amazing song, and I wanted to share it with you guys! 



On Tuesday night we have a night class, and this particular night they did a Minute or less sermon/message. They pick several people who draw things out of hat and whatever it is they have to bring something! (Preachers in training yo) Gabe here was the reigning champion from last month and as you can hear, he killed it again. :D 


This last one is of the Dance class I help out with every week. I'm not very coordinated or much of a traditional dancer, but I help out how I can :D 

I hope you enjoyed a few moments into my life here at CFNI and I hope you enjoy the coming Spring!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things