Bloggy Challenge

Hello everyone!

Seems I'm having a little trouble keeping up to date here, so I've decided to start a challenge with a bunch of other bloggers! I'm hoping that it will kick start me into posting more often. I really miss blogging, I just seem to get distracted by so many things these days.

I'm going to be doing the Blogging from A-Z Challenge in April

A-Z Challenge

And since I haven't been crocheting as much as I'd like to either, I've decided to go with a Mixed theme. Crochet Stitches and Fave Movies. On the days that I can't find or complete a stitch that corresponds with the proper letter, I'll find something to do with some of my favorite movies to post! Somedays I might even do a stitch and movie reference. We'll see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can keep up with this because it seems like so much fun!

I hope all of you guys are doing alright and are enjoying the Spring weather!

Sola Fide
Blissy


Comments

  1. I haven't had much time either, Bliss. I hope you have done better than me as it has been only about once or twice a month, on average! I wish you well in this endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have signed up as well Bliss, so lets see if we can stay on track with this! Love and miss you, mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog scrolling through the A to Z list. I'm doing the challenge, too, as a way to get back into the blogging groove. I crochet, too, but not as much as I'd like. I mostly cross stitch these days. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things