Mood Blanket No More

Sooo, The mood blanket project has officially been re thought. I really thought I was going to be able to do it and keep up, it seemed so easy in the beginning! But Alas, it just hasn't worked out that way. And when I came up blank for how I felt certain days I started to realize I didn't really want a blanket full of days that were randomly picked because I was too depressed to think of a color or to remember what had been done that day. So yeah!

I've continued with the blocks. Working up the first African flower blocks:

Into solid granny square blocks:

I now have 13 finished blocks like the above and two almost finished ones (in the next pic).:



I'm also using the blocks that my mom was making for a mood blanket, which she also has decided not to finish.
You can see the two half finished ones on the third row there
I'm slowly working them all up, but there's no rush. When I finish them I plan on working black, or perhaps white around the outside before joining them together. I might add more blocks if these don't work up enough of the larger ones to make a decent size lapghan at least.

What are you guys working on?

Sola Fide
Bliss

Comments

  1. So glad you are using the blocks I decided not to use...this is going to be a great scrappy blanket when you are finished....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things