Moody Mood Blocks

Sooo, I've been working on my mood blocks, changing them from the African flower to a solid granny square. I'm recycling the yarn from the other blocks so I don't waste any, but it seems like it's taking FOREVER to catch up. I am however, keeping track of my mood days in a little notebook I bought for that purpose so that's good.

I'm doing three days per block, three rows per color. So far I have 5 blocks done, so 15 days. So I'm not too awfully behind. Just you know, 44 days I think.  xD









Sola Fide
Bliss

Comments

  1. like the look of your new blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a nice jumble of colour in a knitted "granny" style blanket. This is going to look great. Good idea keeping track of the moods in a notebook, then it doesn't matter if you fall a little behind, you can refer to your mood notes when the mood strikes you to work on it :) Have a great week! Wendy x PS I really like your new blog look ... much lighter and carefree "mood"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And yeah, and if I'm constantly behind I'll always have something to crochet! That's another plus. :D

    Also thank you! It took me forever to find something that I liked well enough to use. I like darker colors, but it was a bit depressing for a blog. xD So thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your granny squares, your going to have a beautiful afghan when your done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things