Bloggy Round Up!

Hello everyone!!

I thought I'd do a blog round up, featuring a few of the blogs that inspired me to start this one. :D

First up is:

 Lizzy Knits 

She's a Knitter for the most part but she also crochets, and she offers a lot of tips for peopl who are interested in knitting and yarn arts.  This past weekend she did some yarn dying and bleaching and they turned out beautifully! She also recently made a batman sweater that I'm insanely jealous of, so please go check out her blog and giver her some love!


Next up we have:

Forever Last In Line


Carolyn does a few different things. She crochet's, knits, and repurposes clothes. And she's rather comical. I love to read her blog, she shares a lot of tips on many different things. She too has recently tried dying yarn, with kool aid and tea, both had interesting results. She recently blogged about a scrap blanket that's been fourteen years in the making, which is amazing, and a Deer hat she made that's uber cute.


Next up in line we have

The Nifty Knitter


Now Tiffany also knits (obviously) And she's pretty darn good at it too! She knits geeky things like Cosplay hats and Dalaks, a Freddy Krueger sweater, which is pretty awesome in my book yeah? You should go check out her blog as well, you never know what you might see!


And last but not least

Stitchduchess' Crazy & Sane Quilting World


aka My Mom. :D
She does more quilty type stuff, but she also dabbles in crochet as well!

So go check them all out!

Sole Fida
Bliss

Comments

  1. Thank you Bliss for adding me to your list! That is so very sweet of you...hope you are having a blessed day! love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you for the kind words, Bliss =D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bliss! What a nice post to recognize those who inspire you! I jumped over to check each one out for a few minutes. They are all very nice. I really like your mom's a lot and you did a great job on helping her spiff it up. She is blessed to have such a thoughtful, caring and smart daughter! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see what inspired you to start your own blog. I'm going to check out these blogs as well ... thanks for the links! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things