Ma'oz Tzur

I am the princess in the Tower,
Besieged by the king of sin,
taunted by the minions of the evil one
fiery arrows are launched
wounding my mortal heart
All hope is lost and I cry out to my Father...

Silence as the minions run and the evil king trembles
for they know that their battle is lost
Yet at the enraged cry from their master they turn and persist...

Then there is a roar from the Lion of Judah
as The Rock is released to destroy my foe...

In the chaos all I hear is a still small voice...

"Daughter, you are within MY Strong Tower, standing upon MY Rock.
MY Rock will never falter, MY walls never fail.
For MY Son paid your debt and you have surrendered to the One True King.
As long as you stand upon MY Rock, and stay withing MY Strong Tower, the evil one can not destroy you...

The voice stills and as I look down from the Tower and see dark red blood washing over the battlefield turning it white as snow,
I fall to my knee's weeping and bowing down to worship The Holy King, my Salvation....
The Rock Of Ages. 


  Dec 21, 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things