Pink Santa

Hello folks!

It's been awhile a loooong while! Too long, I know. For the moment, I'll spare you the details and share with you my newest completed project (that's not a gift)

PINK SANTA!



Isn't he cute?  Right now he's hanging in front of my calendar (The purple numbers are the days left until my Dad comes home. 20 as of today :D) I will probably try and sneak him onto my mom's tree when I'm done posting here.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I'm hoping I can get back into the swing of posting regularly soon!
Bliss

Comments

  1. HA! I love this little guy! Oddly enough, someone asked me for a pattern link for a tiny bear I made last year, and I told them I would be posting a pattern for a tiny Santa I made last year in the next day or two. I spent today writing up the pattern and then test-knitting it. He looks a lot like your little Santa ;) I'm committed to doing a "Five on Friday" post tomorrow, so be sure to pop by on Saturday to see my knitted Santa. So weird. Have a great evening Bliss ... nice to see you again on your blog! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Santa Bliss! He looks good on my tree! Thanks for making him and giving him to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things