Long time no blog!



Scones! My newest addiction...I'm in love with making them, they are SO easy (this is my 2nd batch the first...well they didn't turn out so well lol) 
Hi everyone! 

There has been a lot going on in my life, but then again, from some perpspectives not a lot. (yay for contradictions?)

I'm going to attempt in my nyquil'd state to sum up what's been going down in my life, and why I haven't done much blogging in the past month. 

August 31st: I entered the world of smartphones! (finally)!!!! So I have a phone that DOES things. It's awesome, I love it. I feel like one of the cool kids now! xD hehe.
This also means that I now have an instagram! :D So...you all can follow me! (if you'd like) To see a lot of yarny stuff and random things from my life that don't/won't get posted here. <Instagram!>

I also have snapchat, which is pretty cool in my definition. Except I don't have a lot of people to snap with. xD I keep trying to recruit my friends, but it's slow going. I don't do a lot of selfies...(though definitely more than I did before I had a nice camera phone) I take random photos of my dogs a lot. 

September 1st: My dad left. He's living in Odessa Tx, over a thousand miles away for a job that's going to last at least 4 years maybe longer. He didn't leave us like you may think, I should clarify. He left FOR us.  Because of his sacrifice I'll be returning to school in January. Which is great...but also makes me sad. We won't be seeing him again until Christmas, and then not for another six months after that.  So...I've not done a lot in the past month because of this reason. 

So...we will see how October goes...yes? :) 

40 blocks for an Afghan! (more on that later)

And on the crafting side of things; Most of the things I've been working on are Christmas gifts so I can't share them all. I might try and do a collage of sneak peeks to tease you with, until I can share them. But I'm hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to have most of my christmas things done by Thanksgiving...but we shall see. 

Anyway I will leave you with a few random photos of my recent life!



Cosmo! The newest addition to our house. :D



Comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things