Thoughts

Hello Lovelies,

It might interest you to know that this is not my first draft of this particular post, it's been written, deleted and re-written several times as I try and decide if I really want to get personal here.

And then I wondered if maybe I should just start a different blog for personal things. But honestly...I'm not the greatest of multi-taskers and I'd probably forget to update one or both and it's just a lot of trouble ya know?

And because of my indecision on what to do I've posted less and less. Well. I've decided that it's my blog, and while it will probably be more dominated by the crafty things, I can do what I want and post other things as well. I don't know how often or when I'll post other content, and you are of course free to ignore it and not read it, I don't mind.

Sometimes a girl just has express herself.
Image Credit
And for this girl...I do that best in written word. Many, many words. Because the paper is sympathetic, it doesn't judge or ask questions. Now a lot of what I write isn't fit for human consumption, and will never see the light of day. But I just like to communicate this way.

 For as long as I can remember I've always wanted to write. When I was younger I'd want to write but I didn't know WHAT to write. When I got older I started writing stories, and in journals, in long emails. Now I write stories with my best friend.

So I don't know what I might post, or say or write here. And I really started out with something else on my mind tonight, but just writing THIS makes me feel better, makes me feel free to express what I wish. And sometimes...that's all that's needed.

I hope everyone is well

Sola Fide
Bliss

Comments

  1. I treat my blog as my own personal space too and write whatever I want. I think it's nice to sometimes find out a little bit more of what makes us tick. I just finished catching up with your blog and reading some of your older posts. Happy belated birthday! You certainly treated yourself well with the birthday money. I didn't know this was the 50th anniversary of LOTR. I was given a really beautiful set of the books years ago by my husband. Nice glossy pages and oversized ... I just love 'em! I'm currently rereading The Hobbit. The books have such a different feel to them than the movies, don't you find? The books are much gentler, simpler and more enjoyable (to me). Enjoy the rest of your weekend Bliss ... ours has been spoiled with rain and thunderstorms for today (car show plans washed away). Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

M is for Master and Commander

Giveaway day! And other things