Fingerless Gloves

 Yo! How are all you guys and gals (gals and guys?) I'm doing good...trying to dream away this summer heat though.

So I made fingerless gloves! With my double knit Special by Stylecraft.
 I personally hate gloves with fingers. Because the fingers are either too long or too short, never just right. Fun right?  So when I started getting back into crochet one of the first things I made were fingerless gloves. But, last winter, I sort of ruined the only pair I had made for myself by using them to scrap ice off of my car during the Ice storm in Dallas.

Like the sneak peak of my dad's afghan?
So I made another pair! I like this pair better because I like the yarn better. I don't know if they'll be warm enough yet, because it's not cold and I can't test them. But they work great otherwise, they fit and I can still type and crochet with them. Woo!!

Sola Fide
Bliss

Comments

  1. This is the first (of I'm sure many) posts I've seen on winter knitting so far this summer ;) I guess fall is just around the corner. I can't bring myself to think on that just yet ... ice storms ... blah. Your fingerless mitts look great though, and I hope they do the trick! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooops! fingerless "gloves" ... obviously mitts wouldn't have fingers ;)

      Delete
  2. These turned out really nice Bliss...they should be warm enough but I am sure you will find out in the months to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss

Popular posts from this blog

Grow Your Blog!

Giveaway day! And other things

M is for Master and Commander